Help Me Spread the Word
Thanks so much for your interest in Content is Currency! I could really use your help. Below you will find quick and easy ways you can help spread the word about my book.
Wishing you much content success,
Author of Content is Currency & Founder of ContentLaunch
P.S. Click here to check out Chapter 1 (PDF)
Things you can do to help spread the word about the new book, Content is Currency:
Here are some pre-crafted tweets (click the links to post to Twitter):
- I’m reading @jonwuebben’s new book: Content is Currency! Get the 1st chapter free here: http://contentiscurrency.com/thank-you/
- Get a FREE chapter of Content is Currency here: http://contentiscurrency.com/thank-you/ via @jonwuebben
- I’m checking out @jonwuebben’s great new book: Content is Currency! You can read the 1st chapter for free here: http://contentiscurrency.com/thank-you/
Please click here and then click the Facebook Like button at the top of the page. Alternatively you can share the following link on Facebook: http://contentiscurrency.com/ (copy and paste link)
Also, please like our book page:
Please click here and then click the LinkedIn InShare button at the top of the page. Alternatively you can share the following link on LinkedIn: http://contentiscurrency.com/ (copy and paste link)
Please click here to visit the book’s Amazon page. A few things you can do on this page:
- Click the like button near the title (note: This does nothing on Facebook, it is simply an Amazon number).
- Read the book? Write a review: I would love a review. Go here and then click the ‘Create your own review’ button.
- Tag the book: Scroll down to “Tags Customers Associate with This Product” and feel free to tag some of the more popular terms, including: marketing, content marketing, online content and copywriting.
Digg, StumbleUpon, etc.
I would love it if you shared this page: http://contentiscurrency.com/ (copy and paste link)
Are You a Blogger/the Press?
See our media page that has all the resources you’ll need for a great article.